Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Making way for new things....

Hi All,
I'm still waiting to ovulate....i reckon tomorrow or the next day....
my cycles seem to have lengthened since my stim cycle...this is now our third go...
I still feel quite relaxed about it all....which is great...
i've actually been feeling great! just appreciating all the good things in my life and it's been helpful....I'm really enjoying teaching my singing course...we're up to week 3...I love it...i need to change my career towards doing more of what i love!!!

Yesterday we got a letter of notice to vacate our home....
We have 60 days to find a new house....
We've been living there for 5 years....
i'm a little spun out and am contiually reminding myself to look at the positives....Time for a change.....making way for new things...cleaning out the old.....etc...it's mostly working....
I'm an old stresser from way back but this time i refuse to buy into it!!!
The challenge is on...(with myself)
We are going to find a beautiful house to live in......and that's it!!!
I want to stay relaxed as possible for our baby making ventures.....so let's see how it goes...
i may fumble and fall but i'm ok with that...I'll get back up again and keep thinking positive.....

4 comments:

Kim-n-Megan said...

Come on ovulation!!!!! Well it looks like we will be in the TWW together! YAY!!!

Kelly & Sam Pilgrim-Byrne said...

Good luck with this cycle, gals!!

And with finding a lovely home.

owl said...

my partner resigned on a whim and we planned to move house all in the tww when we got pregnant with our bub! now she is out of work again (but we not moving house) so we are taking this as an omen for our success at IVF!
heres hoping its an omen for you too!

Susanne said...

Good luck my love! I'll see you at funk on Monday night.

I'll be in a leotard and leg warmers. :)