Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Moving on and feeling good

Hi Everyone,
It's been a week or so since my last post....
Wow...what a journey....

So i had a chemical pregnancy which was just short by a week of being a miscarriage....
chemical pregnancy is when you test positive for a pregnancy but the level of hormone is very low and you bleed before 6 weeks....

i had never heard of it before....

I'm ok now....had a couple of really hard days...lots of tears and i'm back feeling great actually....
I am constantly astounded with my ability to bounce back so quickly...

You'd think i'd get it after so long and having gone through so much already on this journey of making a baby.
I need to admit it to myself...i am courageous and tough and vulnerable....3 perfect ingredients for becoming a mum....

Will start the seratec tests on sunday and go for my thaw scan that day too....

hope eveyone is travelling well...
xxx

No comments: