Monday, June 18, 2007

Upset and scared

Hi everyone,
God what a ride!
i did a pregnancy test on sunday and it was positive..
I've been feeling nauseus for 8 or 9 days....i felt the implantation ages ago and no blood....so i'm pretty excited.....and feeling so sure about it....

then i went for the blood test on monday and the result was only a level of 14 ?????? they want it to be 100....
go fucken figure that one out?...I'm so upset...and scared ...
they told me to go back on thurs for another blood test.

The fucken waiting....

i feel so teary and i'm at work and fuck it,,

I have to pull myself together. I'm working all day and my singing workshop is starting tonight...
It'll be a good distraction....
I feel silly to even tell myself to be hopeful at this point but i may as well because there's still no sign of a period....
I just hope it doesn't drag on for too long where i have to keep going for blood tests and wait weeks and then deal with a miscarriage or something....
ok now i'm in tears at my desk, luckily know one can see me right now....
better out than in i always say....
thanks for listening. x

3 comments:

Kim-n-Megan said...

hmmm late implantation??? Can only hope so, fingers crossed big time at our house... anything over 5 is pregnant, lets hope for a big jump!!

v said...

I hope it works out for you - sorry to hear it's been so stressful.

Susanne said...

Hello love, hope you don't mind me reading this. I'm doing your shift today. Hope you're ok!