Thursday, June 14, 2007

Waiting.....

Hi Everyone,
I have a blood test on monday, that's 3 days away to see if i'm pregnant.
I've been feeling really nauseus all week. I don't like to speculate....don't even want to write...
I'm feeling really good, relaxed, i can't quite believe it.....me relaxed
I'm wondering how long it will last?...it's been two weeks of me being relaxed..I'm in shock...

I don't know what else to write....i don't want to jinx it....as if anything i write or don't write could make a difference as to whether i'm pregnant or not :)

I'm starting a new singing workshop next week. I'm facilitating it here at my work after hours.
I'm quite excited and there's 8 participants.....nice and intimate.
Hope everyone is travelling well....

3 comments:

Kim-n-Megan said...

Dont want to get you too excited but Kim had 3 nights of nausea, then we tested at 3 days before her period was due...so a little nausea before she was due was her first symptom!!! Super hope the same for you!!

owl said...

Wishing you lots of luck hoping this is THE cycle. Its a crazy thing when the waiting is so hard it makes you insane, but at the same time you can be so excited that this just might be IT!!!

Kim-n-Megan said...

Ok its monday, i hope the news was good...