Monday, June 4, 2007

Next transfer

Hi All,
I'm doing well at the moment...feeling very relaxed about it all for now...trying to take each day as it conmes and it's working...i've let go of the stress and am one happy shiela!
We had our second transfer on sunday and all went well. They had taken an embryo out but it didn't last so they thawed another one and now we have 3 frozen left.
We've decided not to talk about it to anyone this time...just hold it to ourselves and talk if we need to but it feels right for now not to tell anyone about it....we'll see how we go...
I'm happy i've got this space to talk if i need to...
i have to whinge...i had 4 blood tests last week as they were trying to find out if and when i was ovulating and on the last test she brused me so badly, i wish i could show you a photo...it's 10cm long, purple and blue and it hurt!!!

I'm fine now...
another whinge off the topic...
I'm working in a call centre...we had my space and facebook to entertain us...a wonderful thing.They've just blocked myspace and facebook and i'm not happy...I've managed to find a proxy for myspace but it's so slow...
anyway that's my whinge...
Anyone going to the Maybe Baby Dinner toninght at Dantes? We'll be there!
see you all soon xxx

3 comments:

Kim-n-Megan said...

Oh fingers and toes are all crossed at our house for you, now remember no hot baths/showers for you, i know that must be hard for you in melbourne at the moment but those little embies dont like to be hot!!

bleu said...

www.tribe.net

www.friendster.com

I like them both much better than my space.

www.babycenter.com also has a bbs for glbt ttc


just trying to keep ya entertained. :)

Mandy said...

Thanks Bleu,
I'll check them out...great, more entertainment! cheers