Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Blessing in Disguise...

Hi All,
I can't tell you pleased i am with myself for finding this outlet for my feelings and thoughts...
I'm sure everyone who finds it for the first while is thrilled...especially when people respond...it really connects us all somehow...anyway enuff shmaltz...
I even found a nice photo of me and my girl ...very proud!
We travelled to Vietnam for a whole month in dec 2006...It was a forced holiday in that we were expecting to be well into our IVF process but were rudely awakened with the reality that we had to wait 6 friggin months for our donor's sperm to be in quarrantine(even though i'd already been pregnant with his sperm before! i swear this country and especially Victoria is way too conservative for words!!!!)...i tell you after everything we'd been thru it was a nightmare for a few days....until we realised that we had time on our hands and I came up with the plan for our giant overseas trip...WOOO HOOO...we had the most wonderful, exciting time....such a great idea, it was the only thing that could've got me thru the waiting...I'm impatient as it is...and the trip was a true blessing in disguise...We got to forget about baby making for a while, let our hair down...drink vietnamese rice wine and beer and have a friggin ball...and eat our way around the country....delicious...bye for now x

2 comments:

Kim-n-Megan said...

Its so ridiculous aint it, i mean if it were your husband or whatever, there would be no problem, if you could get pregnant doing home inseminations you would so whats the difference??

Mandy said...

you know what else is that if Di was my husband he could easily be fucking around and me not know it and there could be 1000's of diseases !!!! This system is soooooooo wrong...thanks for your thoughts x