Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Pissed off and upset

I don't even know what to say....I'm at work and today's the day our sperm clears...i think i was hoping to be told by my doctor to start synarel straight away or something...coz we've had to wait sooooooooooooo long...but no...i was wrong...of course there's more waiting...
I am not very patient you see...i feel so frustrated today...i just found out i have another 3 friggin weeks on the pill and then the synarel and injections etc...i really fucking hate being on the pill....frustration, angry yuk....blaaahhh....constant nausea....
Thanks i need to vent....i'm so sick of waiting it's driving me crazy right now....
sometime today i will find some grace, but right now i'm so friggin pissed off.....i could cry right now but i'm in a call centre and have to answer calls...not a good look...this has happened to me before whilst dealing with this conception journey and i have to get off and run to the bathroom...have a cry and come back...my management are lovely and understand.....as much as they can i suppose...although i don't talk about it all that much....i feel so angry...i think it might be with myself for having any expectation...bugger it...i'm human...i had a bit of hope again that we're getting closer to our little baby...hopefully...
ahhhh all in good time....one more time...I must surrender....xxx

2 comments:

C@ said...

Love you Mandy.
So extremely happy to have your very gorgeous self in my life. xcat

Mandy said...

Hey Thanks C@...i thought it was you...i always wonder how friends find each other here...and here you are..Yippeeee
I am soooooo happy for you at the moment and you know why....Love you !!